Thursday, January 7, 2010

So this week was my last first week back at school and I missed every day of it.
I only go to school two days a week; its part of the program I'm in. 
I take 14 hours of classes in 2 days and then I work 40 hours a week at my job.
I missed Wednesday because it was Boots' grandmother's funeral.
It was a very nice funeral.
Its so different attending a funeral rather than working one.
I don't know what to do really, so I spent most of my time watching Boots like he was going to run away and leave me!
I wasn't scared being around these people that I don't really but kinda know, I just wanted to be with Boots.
Hold his hand everywhere we walked.
And I just like looking at him.
Observing.
I like watching the way he walks and watching him laugh at jokes while he's talking to other people.
I'm missing school today, Thursday, because of the snow.
My school's in Mississippi and they are scheduled to receive 4 to 6 inches of snow today.
So no school.
And now its starting to snow here in Alabama.
Ugh.
I hate snow.
Why does it ever have to snow in the South?
If we wanted snow that bad, couldn't we go up North to experience it?
It only creates headaches down here.

No comments:

Post a Comment