I'm so honored!
Brenda over at Mummy Time nominated me for this awesome award!
I honestly don't know what to say.
If anybody has found me via Brenda, thanks for popping over and tell her I said "Hey!"
(It's my first, am I gushing?)
Here's the award:
Am I scrappy?
Pshhhh!
Doesn't matter, beggers can't be choosers.
I'll take it!
Here are my ten honest facts that you probably don't know about me.If you do know these things about me......I'll make it up to you I guess.
1. I am a cheese lover.
I love cheese.
I will eat it on/with anything!
2. I'm not one for heroes but man I love Martha Stewart.
She is so crafty!
3. I'm a closest rap-music enjoyer.
I'm anticipating T.I.'s release from jail.
4. I'm as redneck as they come but I am not trashy.
(I have lived in a few trailers though.)
5. A year ago I thought I had a serious drinking problem.
Turns out it was just the guy I was dating.
6. I am a cheapskate, spendthrift, tightwad, whatever you want to call it.
I like good buys and bargins on good, practical things.
7. I get excited when no one sits near me in church because then I can sing as loud as I want to and nobody cares how bad it is.
(It doesn't take much to excite me, I know.)
8. I'm teaching myself to cook and things are going fairly well but pretty bad.
I've only almost burned down the house once.
9. I consider myself better than most of the kids my age because I'm completely self-supporting and have been for about two years now.
I pay all my own bills (my car is completely paid for), I don't ask anybody for money, I work at least 40 hours a week and go to school fourteen.
It is possible and I don't have to answer to anybody.
10. My biggest fear about my job is getting locked in the cooler.
I know its only 42 degrees in there (compared to the temperatures outside, that's summer right now!) but I'm terrified of the door shutting on me!
I prop the door open with anything I can find when I have to go in there.
Now it's my turn.
I have 9 wonderful followers.
Five of them will recieve this award (Brenda won't because she already has it) and I will include four blogs that I follow that you may or may not know about.
1. Travel and Dive Girl
2. Marnie
3. Lea
4. Pearl
5. Chris
6. Pioneer Woman
7. Zakary
8. Matt
9. Bakerella
Ok, there's my list.
Do some readin'!
......If you want to!

Love your list! Thanks for playing girlie.XO
ReplyDeleteYIPPEEE! I'm super excited - stay tuned for my answers...
ReplyDeleteHi! Congrats on the award. Come and see me over at my place sometime. Like the blog.
ReplyDelete