Friday, January 15, 2010

Confession Last Friday

So I stalk this girl named Amanda.
She's pretty rad in a totally-opposite-of-me way.
She's all girly and in with fashion and I just kinda throw on whatever's clean so I'd say that's totally opposite but that's neither here nor there.
Amanda has this wonderful habit of "Confession Friday" every Friday.
Last Friday, for the first time ever, I confessed on Amanda's blog comments.
I read through the other people's comments and I was like, "She will so skip over mine," in my head.
Buuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttt......Amanda thought it was cool.
Check it out here.
Today has been a total craptastic day due to the impending doom of the NBE and work and blah blah blah but apparently, bad days can be cured just like that! with a nice mention on someone else's blog.
By the way, am I bitter?
;)

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I read it, and u know what? I've done that twice before.

    ReplyDelete